Apart from Christmas, we are also expecting for the year to end in just few days time so I’m starting my countdowns and count offs with all the best and top things that happened this year. Tonight I’m listing my Top 20 most played songs in the year 2010, which is based of course, in my 3 year old Ipod play count.
1. Your Body is Wonderland by John Mayer
I can’t believe it landed on my top this year I know it’s a pretty old song but who could ever resist John Mayer’s utterly sexy voice?
2. Tik Tok by Ke$ha
This was the song that made Ke$ha famous!
3. Heartbeat by Enrique Iglesias and Nicole Shcerzinger
A dance beat song that I couldn’t help but listen, and oh I just realized that both artists are Filipino.
4. Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus
I never liked Miley, but I do have to give her a hands up for this song, kept playing inside my head for months!
5. Before the Worst by The Script
The best break-up songs are sang by The Script, of course.
Other songs on my Top 20 are:
6. Dynamite by Taio Cruz
7. Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys
8. If We Ever Meet Again by Katy Perry and Timbaland
9. Club Can’t Handle Me by Flo-Rida featuring David Guetta
10. Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
11. Angel’s Cry by Mariah Carey and Ne-Yo
13. Viva La Vida by Coldplay
14. The Only Exception by Paramore
15. Use Somebody by Paramore
16. Gotten by Slash featuring Adam Levine
17. Body Language by Jesse McCartney featuring T-Pain
18. Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
19. Half of My Heart by John Mayer featuring Taylor Swift
20. Memories by David Guetta and Kid Cudi
There you go, the 20 songs that made me cry/dance/sing out loud this 2010. Coming up would be my BEST of 2010!