Clean and Clear BFF 8 Date is the newest application launched by Clean and Clear last Saturday. My sister was invited to this event and she had to take her BFF (which is me) for a whole day of fun and friendship. The rule of the bloggers challenge is pretty simple, spend 1,500 pesos (sponsored by Clean and Clear) with your BFF and take pictures of how you guys have fun together.
My sister and I chose do some winter window shopping (which is what we actually do most of the time), we also tried out ice skating (which I’m never gonna do again) and out date ended with a nice coffee and green tea at Starbucks.
The prize for last Saturday’s launch are 2 iPads for the winning BFFs. Ok so obviously we didn’t won but we got some awesome freebies from Clean and Clear.
And now for the Facebook application, Well it’s actually very easy to join, all you got to do is to like Clean and Clear Philippines on Facebook and click the BFF 8 Date Tab. Upload 8 pictures of you and your BFF, showing your best 8 hours together.
Prizes for this challenge are really gob smacking
- For Artistic friends – a chance to design your own shirts for Analogue Soul which will be sold on their outlets
- For Sporty Friends – a free soccer lessons with Phil and James Younghusband
- For friends who love to cook and eat together – a 1 day class with Pastry Chef Bebeth Del Rosario of Miss Desserts
- For Music-lover friends – a chance to become the VJ for the day at Channel V
- And for Fashionistas – A 16,000 pesos worth of shopping spree at Forever21!!!
So what are you guys waiting for? Like Clean and Clear on Facebook now! 🙂